[GMG-Devel] man page

From: hjenkins
Subject: [GMG-Devel] man page
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:28:21 -0700

Hello, all,

I've skimmed through the codebase and written a draft manpage, as I
understand that there is not one. It's probably not quite correct, as I am
not familiar with the program, and mostly relied on comments.

If anyone is running a Debian server, the Debian package at
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/mediagoblin
needs a bit more testing to be moved into "testing". It would be nice to
get Mediagoblin into the next stable Debian release.

Regards,