Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations

From: Fernando Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Bugs, LDAP and Observations
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 22:57:54 -0600

The bug tracker is still having some issues. I randomly get "429 Too Many Requests''. I understand there is probably some rate limiting to prevent abuse but it is set too low, opening 3/4 tabs causes the error.

I've been busy with my day job but I still want to contribute. Some months ago I uploaded a patch for https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5610. I've tested it in my own installation and seems to be working.

I also made some progress with https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5608 but I still don't know the root cause. Maybe someone with more experience in Python Celery could take a look.

Thanks
Fernando

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:12 PM Ben Sturmfels via <mediagoblin-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021, Andre van Eyssen wrote:

> I might not be able to crank out clean code to fix these problems, but I'd be
> willing to pitch in where I can -- at least some sysadmin time to get the bug
> tracker running and fix the SSL certs for the wiki; implement some
> monitoring/alarming.

Thanks for flagging the issue with the bug tracker. The monitoring has
been flapping on and off for a while due to ongoing issues so I'd
ignored it over the new year period. That's fixed now - was indeed out
of disk.

I'd be glad of your help with our infrastructure. Let's discuss this
further.

Regards,
Ben