Re: processing files that are put on the server using SFTP

From: Lloyd Kvam
Subject: Re: processing files that are put on the server using SFTP
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 16:34:48 -0400

On Fri, 2021-10-08 at 19:17 +1100, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
> > Now when I use the web interface and click "Add media", I get 403
> > Forbidden. It's a GET /submit/ request so I assume that's Python
> > code
> > and not a file. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Hmm, that's no good.

The fix was actually quite easy:
        gmg makeadmin

And I finally figured out what I had done 7 years ago to automatically
add files. I recovered mg_addmedia.py from a backup of my old server.
It was something I had written to find newly posted files and run the
gmg addmedia command.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time with a silly help request. I
appreciate your patience and willingness to help.