pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.11.3 "Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermey

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.11.3 "Wenn ist das Nunstuck git und Slotermeyer?" Released
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:25:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Charles Kerr wrote:

oh yeah speaking of the new one I built it last night and I saw something
i haven't ever seen before. a subject was very odd looking so I clicked
on it and it showed a DIFFERENT subject line. I don't veen know where to
start looking for something like this but I took a snapshot, the subject
looked like part of an IP it was "32.1.7>" as the subject, then I clicked it
it was something totally normal, it was part of a multipart binary btw.

I just reloaded the group and I see a bunch like this now actually ...
ugh!

anyone else seeing stuff like this with 0.11.3?

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
 12:00pm  up 9 days, 13:54,  6 users,  load average: 1.10, 1.13, 1.12