pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Auto-expand collapsed threads?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Auto-expand collapsed threads?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 05:41:24 +0000 (UTC)

Douglas Bollinger <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 23 Feb 2007
19:21:19 -0500:

> In Pan 0.125, it seems when you highlight a collapsed thread in the
> header pane, it will auto-magically expand.  Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Is this a bug or feature?  I can't say that I'm fond of it.

I've noticed it too.  I prefer expanded threads and have that in my
options, so I'd call it a feature, but I can see how those who prefer
collapsed threads by default would call it a bug.

For me, the bug would be that they are showing up collapsed in the first
place, since I have the option set to expand by default and I simply
toggled view unread or some such, and it toggled to collapsed mode too.
However, it hasn't been enough of an issue to worry about, possibly
/because/ it has been expanding as soon as I select the thread.