pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] no header columns again

From: Ed Fletcher
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] no header columns again
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 20:14:51 -0700

On 7/15/23 18:25, dchmelik@gmail.com wrote:
Pan got upgrade to 0.154 on my OS (Slackware64 15+current GNU/Linux) but once again I'm only seeing the last header of subject, author, date, bytes.  Someone said the first three disappeared because of a 'race condition' but I even turned off 'work online', quit, restarted, and it still happened.  How do I get those back?  It's unusable otherwise.

Are you missing columns or headers?

If it's columns, got to Edit:Preferences and to the Headers Tab to see if the columns you're missing are selected. If they are already selected, check your column widths at the top of the headers pane. If they are too wide, some columns will disappear off to the right. Check for a horizontal slide bar at the bottom of the Headers Pane. Grab the vertical line between the column headers and slide left or right to readjust the size.

If you're missing headers/articles, go to Edit:Preferences then to the Articles Tab and see what it's set to delete articles at.

Hope this helps,
Ed
--
Ed Fletcher

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
― C.S. Lewis