Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Map calibrator

From: Pascal
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Map calibrator
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:06:11 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Thought I would send this out and see if anyone had the same problem.  Seems you
cannot ctrl-left click to add the calibration waypoints on the map calibrator. Also, you cannot left click on the editor to edit the name of a waypoint. May be an error assossiated with the new editor, with the information window? Anyways I thought I would let people know.

It is a side effect of the use of the new window to edit the flight plan; waypoints are now edited only in this new window which is a complete display for the flight plan. In your case, you cannot create a waypoint
because there is no flight plan loaded .
Concretely;
 - first load or create a flight plan (the default one will work)
 - "Calibrate Map"
 - create your control waypoints (with the left button where you want)
- edit them inside the new window (the right side of the window displays the attributes of the selected node and a double click on the value allows to edit this value) - "Calibrate" (you may need to remove the HOME waypoint from a dummy flight,either from the map window (right button) or from the flight plan window (right button)

Thanks for playing with this "medit". Do not hesitate to ask for new functionalities if needed. If have
to write a user's manual

--Pascal