[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi

From: Pardeep Athwal
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:57:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm going to begin my paparazzi project and I had a
few questions regarding tools I'll need.

1) I will be purchasing a Twinstar so I can use the
same settings as the project founders.

2) Should I purchase an AVR ATMEL Development kit for
the Atmel8 & 128 or not?

3) I haven't found information on the GPS Unit how to
build it I've searched the website etc.. I am open to
buying a fully built unit if thats possible.

4) Should I build the Servo Control Unit first and
then the main unit, I'd like to build it in stages
rather than all at once.

5) Can the project founders recommend someone who can
build the units i.e. I'm not great with a soldering
iron etc.. Or is it straightforward, I do have a
tempreture controlled soldering iron.

6) I am intially thinking of purchasing the complete
FMA autopilot so that I can get the FMA infrared
sensor along with it.  Is that recommended? Or should
I just build my own infrared sensor.

Thats all for now.