[Paparazzi-devel] Thermophiles

From: Filipe Varela
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Thermophiles
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:15:07 +0100

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone in Europe is available to build a thermophile sensor kit for me. It would require 4 orthogonal horizontal sensors plus a fifth vertical (pointing up) sensor (for auto-calibration). Output goes to 10bit adc (atmega128) so analog is perfect (7 pins: power in, ground, sensors[5]).

Please specify cost (supplies plus work) and location.

I am asking this because i can't get a hold of any thermophiles or PCB manufacture. Unassembled is fine (i can solder it even if it has smd parts).

Thanks,
Filipe