AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello!

From: Ethan Arnold
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello!
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:04:56 +0200

Cool, just what I'd like to build for the German police and fire departments
too!

Probably will never get around to it though... Darn, I already have a bad
feeling because I still havent sent out those horizon sensors yet :-( sorry
people, I promise I will have lots of time to take care of that after July
1st, until then I'm just too busy and have a deadline on June 30th to make.

Ethan