Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Xbee an 2.4Ghz v?= ideo TX

From: martin
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Xbee an 2.4Ghz v?= ideo TX
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:06:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Simon,

the video signal is broad, loud and constantly sending. You would need
some very well tuned narrow filter to separate the XBee receive path
from that.

Another thing we tried was to turn off the video tx while receiving with
the XBee. There is a dedicated pin where the XBee tells you when it is
on. Problem here is that the video monitor takes some long time to
synchronize the vertical - hard to see anything.

Martin

Am 10.09.2007 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:

http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=Amuseurs+publics&mkt=fr-ca&FORM=SERNEP