[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can you please share your Tiny1.3 Gerber File?

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can you please share your Tiny1.3 Gerber File?
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

I'm typing this mail from Ubuntu! So the internet is setup, envy did its job ( in manual mode though ). Paparazzi dev and arm7 packages were downloaded, and the cvs source code installed. I compiled it using make and then tried to see if paparazzi center started up, it did. So, generally, everything here seems to be working, BUT, the simulation does not run. When I say make demo, it raises an error towards the end saying Twin1 cant be found in conf.xml. I looked at the airframes folder, and there is no Twin1 there, and there is no Twin1 mentioned in the conf.xml file either. I tried to be smart and created a duplicate of one of the other airframe files and saved it as Twin1. It gives the following error when I run make demo: ( only the last bit gives this error )

cd sw/airborne; make PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/dcenterprises/paparazzi/paparazzi3 PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/dcenterprises/paparazzi/paparazzi3 TARGET=sim ARCHI=sim all
CC /home/dcenterprises/paparazzi/paparazzi3/var/Twin1/sim/fw_h_ctl.o
fw_h_ctl.c: In function ‘h_ctl_init’:
fw_h_ctl.c:110: error: ‘H_CTL_COURSE_PGAIN’ undeclared (first use in this function)
fw_h_ctl.c:110: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fw_h_ctl.c:110: error: for each function it appears in.)
fw_h_ctl.c:112: error: ‘H_CTL_ROLL_MAX_SETPOINT’ undeclared (first use in this function)
fw_h_ctl.c:126: error: ‘H_CTL_PITCH_PGAIN’ undeclared (first use in this function)
fw_h_ctl.c:127: error: ‘H_CTL_PITCH_DGAIN’ undeclared (first use in this function)
fw_h_ctl.c:129: error: ‘H_CTL_ELEVATOR_OF_ROLL’ undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [/home/dcenterprises/paparazzi/paparazzi3/var/Twin1/sim/fw_h_ctl.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sim] Error 2
make: *** [ac1] Error 2

Anyone know whats happening? I understand the errors, but I don't know how to fix them here!

Thanks in advance,
Uttam