[Paparazzi-devel] patch: adding gps_nmea and target=linux

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] patch: adding gps_nmea and target=linux
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:22:30 +0100

Hello everyone,

I finished the first half of the new
paparazzi-as-usermode-process target.
The tcp-connection to gpsd works and
telemetry can be sent to the ground-station
using udp.
The upload from the ground-station is still
missing as are the device-specific
ADC and servo-codes.
SpeedEvil: What do you want to use for
infrared and servo-control in your Tincan-
board?

I also added an UNTESTED nmea-parser,
that can be used instead of gps_ubx.c to
use other gps-devices then the ublox.
I am unsure about the convertion from
fp-degrees to the integer-representation used
as the unit (degrees?) and offset(*1e-7) where
not documented in the header-files. Some
function-names of the ublox-code seem to be
hardcoded in the non-ublox-specific sources.

I had to add an empty file "sw/airborne/baro_MS5534A.h"
because for some strange reason this keeps poping up
in the dependencies.

(Since the files are only 13Kb, I added them to
this email.)

Marcus