[Paparazzi-devel] How to program Tiny 2.1 in Windows

From: mario rossi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to program Tiny 2.1 in Windows
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 00:34:34 +0200

Hi,
I need programming Tiny 2.1 by flashing the code from my PC with Windows. I have read from
Paparazzi Software->Compiling and Flashing section that I should use LPC2000 Flash Utility V2.2.3.
I know that utility, because I have used it for flashing LPC2148 (the same microcontroller as Paparazzi autopilot) in my OLIMEX development board. The truth of the matter is that LPC2000 Flash Utility works with a serial interface, it needs a com port. My new Tiny 2.1 has the USB Bootloader installed, but I do not think it is possible to use USB interface for flashing in Windows. Perhaps I should use the serial interface UART0 connected to my PC with a USB -> Serial 3.3V adapter (something like TTL-232R-3V3).
Could you help me?
Do you think that the chain
PC (LPC2000 Flash Utility V2.2.3 in Windows) --> USB -> Serial 3.3V adapter --> Tiny 2.1 UART0
will work?

Thank you

Regards,

pmicro

Live Search Maps Vorresti un pub diverso dal solito? Cercalo con Live Search Maps!