Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? How to program Tiny ?= 2.1 in Wind

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? How to program Tiny ?= 2.1 in Windows
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:36:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Mario,

> My new Tiny 2.1 has the USB Bootloader installed, but I do not think
it is possible to use USB interface
> for flashing in Windows.

The PC USB flashing tool can be run with windows - it is not well tested
in that environment and needs some work from you, though. You need to
install libusb-win32 and can either try Cygwin with the makefile or you
use a Microsoft C compiler. Go to paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/lpc21iap.
For MS C set up your commando shell build environment, build with

cl lpc21iap.c elf.c lpcusb.c libusb.lib

> Do you think that the chain PC (LPC2000 Flash Utility V2.2.3 in
Windows) --> USB -> Serial 3.3V
> adapter --> Tiny 2.1 UART0 will work?

That might work with the Philips tool (the lpc21isp serial download tool
does not work with Paparazzi ap software as it is not capable to flash
programs not starting at 0).

Martin