Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR tuning method?

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR tuning method?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:51:52 -0600

Hi, .

Thank Vespa and AJ for your suggestion and we are much quicker to tune the IR value by following a circle. But my question is how big should the circle be? We are currently following a circle with diameter of 100 meters. The UAV followed OK last time.

Another question is: could the height affect the tuning parameters? We observed big difference from two days' result on 360_lat. We flied at different height 75 meters and 200 meters above the ground. But we also add patch antenna 30 cm from the IR sensor, which although does not get into the IR sensor's way directly but may somewhat prevent some IR lights transmitting into the IR sensor.

Regards
Haiyang