Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPZ control without aileron ?

From: Andrew S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPZ control without aileron ?
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 17:57:37 +0300

I fly F3J glider just with mixing aileron command to rudder by 30 percent. This gives better yaw of
larde aspect ratio plane. By the way it flyes perfectly with almost all ajustments of MJ5.
I think only rudder control with V-wing would give non adequate response in AUTO2, but I havent tryed.
I am going to test this. Do you know "Raven" uav? It does not have ailerons but
probably has another  control principle. Rumored Raven is bad contolable plane.

Andrew