Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi

From: Malte Fuchs
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:29:07 +0100

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your answers!

Martin, I tried to to use your tool, but had no success. I was able to compile
the source code, but when I executed the the exe (with the log file in the same
directory, which I named as said in the source code ) nothing happened. There
was no error message, but it also did not create the gnuplot file.
Maybe you can explain me how to you the tool.

Pascal, thank you very much for the new feature. It's exactly what I needed,
although I'm having still some problems with the software I want to display
the values with. But it's a big advance to be able to export the position
in degrees.

Sadly, I'm not familiar with matlab or the program mentioned. But I will take a
look
at it. I think there is already some code in the paparazzi directory concerning
matlab.

Best regards,

Malte
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! WEB.DE FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K13805B7069a