RE: [Paparazzi-devel] User Manual

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] User Manual
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:22:59 -0700

Other than the PDF and the Wiki.  A more comprehensive users manual is in your head, just waiting to be written :)  Im sure its going to be super!

AJ

PS.  So no one takes it the wrong way, Im just being funny.  Some stuff in open source is a little less documented.  But thanks to some we have a great start.