Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adding module to GCS?

From: pascal . brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adding module to GCS?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 19:05:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

there is currently no possible entry through papgets. I'm not sure I understand
what you want exactly. But if you
are ready to develop a standalone application to do it, commnications over the
Ivy bus would may be enough
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Overview#System_Architecture)

For example, if you want to move a waypoint, you will just have to send a
message like
  joe MOVE_WAYPOINT 3 2 43.123 1.345 250
to the Ivy bus (description of the fields of the message is in conf/conf.xml).
This message will be handled by the server and forwarded to the aircraft.
Waypoints ids are available in your var/ACNAME/flight_plan.h

There are examples of connection in C to the Ivy bus in
sw/ground_segment/tmtc/c_ivy_client*.c

If you just need another kind of coordinates, it is maybe simple and I could
add the feature to the GCS waypoint editor ... Let me know

--Pascal