Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:47:19 +0100

Hi,
This "Skipped ." means you are not running svn in the right directory. First, how have you made the install of paparazzi :
- paparazzi-bin
or
- paparazzi-dev + sources (using the svn checkout command) ?
If it is the second option, you should have a directory with the source files (and probably named paparazzi3). Open a terminal, enter this directory (something like "cd paparazzi3"), update the code ("svn up") and finally build the need code ("make" and "make clean" before if any error append with make).

Gautier

Reegan M wrote:
Again, I am still very new to Linux and am still not fully understanding how to accomplish this task.

Do you mean run the svn update in a terminal some how? If so this is what I receive "Skipped '.'"

Sorry to be so ignorant of this process.

Thanks again,
Race