Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi

From: Dan Miladinovich
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:26:27 -0600

Gareth,

Ah yes, Thank you.  I did all that last night and learned the hard way. haha I destroyed my girl friends master boot record and had to fix it last night.  I found out that unless you tell the ubuntu installer to install the GRUB file onto the correct hard drive you could overwrite the GRUB files on other hard drives.  Anyways the story ended cheerfully after I went back and fixed my girlfriend's computer and my ubuntu partition.  It runs beautifully now on any computer i tell it to boot from.

Thanks

Dan