Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 01:54:37 +1000

This is exact what I was recommending.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Mob: 0402 555 080

On 04/05/2010, at 2:38 AM, Gareth Roberts wrote:

How about simply using the fact the wiki is currently in a subdomain, and having a simple (few page) static site which looks a bit less intimating that serves out of the root ( http://paparazzi.enac.fr/).

What it is, how to get it, how to build it, what it looks like (maybe).

Something like http://git-scm.com/, or the rails site ( http://rubyonrails.org/)?

That way, the manhours required are much less, the initial impact will be improved, the manager will be impressed, the engineer/student only has the click the wiki (or documentation) link, and everyone is happy?

Cheers,
--G