[Paparazzi-devel] Re:Pascal

From: Guillaume Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re:Pascal
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:23:46 +0200

This is a terrible news.
My most sincere condolences to Pascal's family and friends. Although, i didn't know him personally, I miss him already as I appreciated his help for my paparazzy set-up.
I explored deeply the code of the ground station, and started doing some OCAML. I can be of some help for the ground station part, but it is clear I won't be performing as fast as Pascal as i am still beginner in OCAML.