Re: [Paparazzi-devel] execution

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] execution
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:32:03 +0200

Hi Roman,

which session did you start? Flight or Simulation? For a flight
session you will need an actual autopilot that is sending data to the
ground station.
As I already said it will stay black as long as there is no aircraft
information received by the gcs. If you just want to check the gcs
out, compile the sim target for MJ5 and then start the simulation
session. Then you can play around with it.

You don't need a working GPS setup to look at your IR data (which will
be erroneous indoors). But you need a working XBee (or serial cable
setup) to transmit the data to the ground control station.

Cheers, Felix