Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: hitl
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:55:42 +0200

Hello,

Can you give more information of what you do and what you get ? :
- the running agents with their parameters
- the messages you receive from the AP (especially the position in the GPS message)
Have you tried the hitl through USB with the hitl_usb.xml file ?
The errors you have look like a wrong initial position error.
You can also launch the "messages" agent with the option "-c datalink" to see the uplink messages (commands, gps, ir...)

Gautier