Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing Makefile.arm7 ?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Missing Makefile.arm7 ?
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:59:56 +0200

Hi Martin,

thanks for the quick fix.
But I'm still a bit surprised, I guess you used an older airframe to
flash the tunnel as well..
I used a new airframe with the firmware setup and tunnel target and it
worked for me.
I think the tiny.makefile is only still used by some old things. We
should get rid of it as well and consistently use the newer board
makefiles.

David,

yes to your first question, if you move/rename the your conf.xml the
conf.xml.example will be automatically copied (on a make) to a new
conf.xml and thus you will have the current default configurations
from the example file.

It's always nice to hear that people use it, like it and it works :-)
That is always a motivation boost.
And keep on contributing by telling what is working/not working, could
be better, wiki, write some code, etc. ..

I really need to build a new plane now as I don't have a fixedwing at
the moment, so I can enjoy some nice flying as well :-)

Cheers, Felix