Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz Spektrum AR7000 Satellite Integration Code

From: Adam Spence
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz Spektrum AR7000 Satellite Integration Code
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:20:38 -0600

It definately sounds like a baud rate issue but I can't imagine you would miss an interrupt. It's a pain to debug on the AVR unless you have a ICE.

I ported the code to a C# app and it worked very well so I know the code's good.

Whilst the AVRs are getting a bit long in the tooth they are very straight forward and for you I think they will work just fine. It's a good platform to start learning about embedded and the datasheets are always very useful. If you post your code (or email me a zip) I could take a quick look and see what might be the issue.

Cheers,

Adam