[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: it is soooo cold outside

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: it is soooo cold outside
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 19:00:20 +0100 (CET)

Hi Christoph,
I haven t taken into account that the engines motor plus prop have there own
efficiency function so your approach with the minimization of the current is
probably less work intensive and in the result even better. My problem is just
that I still dont have such a sensor for realtime current measuring.
Beside that I was really interested in the planes polar to compare it with my
calculations out of XFLR5 and to create a starting point for using thermal
lifts to extend the flight time.
Hopefully I can implement such a sensor for next years flightests. Until then I
will play with the already existing setup.
Another interesting idea that is still in progress is to make one lipo
dropable.
cheers

Tobi
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.