Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" Video tx used (Rui Costa)"

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" Video tx used (Rui Costa)"
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 18:00:38 -0100

Sorry, I thought it was another person. I will try that tx on mine aircraft.

cheers

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Chris <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.
As i said in my email i use those two:

http://www.dinodirect.com/2-4GHz-12CH-Security-CCTV-Wireless-AV-Receiver-1000mW-Transmitter-Kit-ESPT2-4G-1w.html
http://www.dinodirect.com/2-4GHz-12-Channels-Wireless-AV-Receiver-and-2000mW-Wireless-AV-Transmitter-ESPT2-4G-2W.html

In the 2w tx i had to cut the pcb in halve to save space and weight.
1w is more than enough for 30km with a 19 db or more patch antenna.
The 2w tx is actually a 3w unit (you will see that on the pcb it says 2.4 ghz 3W)
but somehow it failed? to qualify as a 3w or it is the same at a different price.
I removed the anodized aluminum case on both transmitters.
Chris