[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Blog

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Blog
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:10:26 -0800

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make you all aware that Paparazzi now has a blog for news and
articles about Paparazzi and related projects.

You can find it at http://paparazziuav.org you can also subscribe with an RSS
feed reader of your choice at http://paparazziuav.org/feed/

The blog is also part of the planet.multicopter.org if you know about other
planets that our feed should be added to please tell us.

Currently we have three articles posted by now, and we try to keep a schedule
of posting two articles a week. If you want to write an article about your
application of Paparazzi some feature you implemented and so on you are welcome
to do so, and we will greatly appreciate that. If you want to become an Author
and/or editor just drop us a line at address@hidden, and we will give set you
up to do so.

I hope you will like the blog and let's spread the word about Paparazzi! :)

Cheers Eric Parsonage, Felix Ruess, Piotr Esden-Tempski