[Paparazzi-devel] Bad luck

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Bad luck
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:20:58 +0200

Hi.
I managed to loose everything from both the laptop and the backup drive.
I was creating a backup and my daughter without me watching her started to shake violently the backup external hard disk. This succeeded not only loosing the backup files but erasing the Ubuntu partition in the laptop as well... Anyway i reinstalled everything i could find but now i have a peculiar problem and the flu does not make things easier. Whenever i try to select a xml file in the GCS say for a radio i get this error: Selected file '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/conf/radios/cessna177_lrs.xml' should be in
'/home/hendrix/paparazzi/./conf/radios/cessna177_lrs.xml'
Any ideas?
I am sure it is something simple but with a fever of 39.8 i can't think straight now.
Chris