Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee Modem Issues

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee Modem Issues
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:17:08 +0200

Hi Reto,

We do owe some S2B Modems. I think I downloaded the firmware from X-CTU (don’t exactly know because I had previously downloaded from the web too).

I wrote last week firmware v.2870 and v.2070 on them. Actually, the first modem I tried didn’t respond after writing it, but after doing the same operation with the second one and restarting the pc I was able to communicate also with the first one.

According to the parameters, I set the same as the 2.5, nothing especial.

We tested them on a rc flight (ap connected but not wired to servos-just in case), and there was no problem with the link (about 500m, maybe a little more).

What I have not yet done is updating 2.5 to ZB with the Conversion KIT, and don’t know if I’ll try it now I know there are issues with this.

Ana