Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Control loops in simulink

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Control loops in simulink
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 00:02:51 +0200

It seems you also need a model of the dynamic of your vehicle and a
model of your sensors in order to be able to tune the controllers (
which might not be an easy thing to get depending on the required
accuracy ).
On what principle is your "PID tunning system" based ?
Why do you need simulink ? can't you just use the paparazzi simulator
(nps with jsbsim)

Regards

Poine