Re: [Paparazzi-devel] www.jobyrobotics.com

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] www.jobyrobotics.com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:18:58 +0100

and what about the ArduIMU+ V3 ?

I think that in the paparazzi wiki there is a sample using the ArduIMU V2.

Specifications:
Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix,
quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131
LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g,
±4g, ±8g and ±16g
Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of
board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometers and
gyroscopes
Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex
MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
MotionApps™ Platform support for Android, Linux, and Windows, with
Windows Phone platforms on the roadmap
Digital-output temperature sensor
Digital input on FSYNC pin to support video Electronic Image
Stabilization and GPS
Programmable interrupt supports gesture recognition, panning, zooming,
scrolling, free fall interrupt, high-G interrupt, zero-motion
detection, tap detection, and shake detection
Full Chip Idle Mode Supply Current: 5µA
On-chip timing generator with ±1% frequency variation over full
temperature range
User self test
10,000g shock tolerant

Other ArduIMU V3 features:

Pin compatible with ArduIMU V2.
Breadboard compatible (ArduIMU V2 was not!).
Smaller size (1.5" x 1.0").
Atmega CPU has more % available for other tasks.
The 6 analog pins are now available!
Arduino compatible and open source.
3 status LED's (RGB).
I2C port with 3.3V translation.
GPS port with FTDI autoswitch.
This device is suitable for ANY application from rockets to simple
movement detection.

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden