[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi autopilot communication with an airborne PC

From: Gayan Gamage
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi autopilot communication with an airborne PC
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:51:02 -0330

We want to test a sense and avoidance system using Paparazzi and the sensing system and avoidance maneuver calculation will be in an airborne PC. We got Tiny 13 v1.1 autopilots and was wondering what is the easiest interface to communicate with an airborne PC. I know that Tiny 13 v1.1 has two serial interfaces, one for GPS and the other for the data link and there is one USB port. Which port do you recommend. we can not use the serial ports since they are already used.

Any comments??

Gayan Gamage