Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear Running on Host While Paparazzi in VMWa

From: Stephen Dwyer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear Running on Host While Paparazzi in VMWare
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:28:27 -0700

Hi Chris (Woz...),

Sorry, I haven't tried running fg on OS X in a while (my installation
is broken at the moment...). I will try to get things going again
soon. However, from what I can remember what you have looks correct
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/InstallationMacOSX#Installing_FlightGear),
so I don't know what the problem may be at the moment. Perhaps someone
else running OS X can try?

Thanks,
-Stephen Dwyer