Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C startup on lisa/L

From: Eric BAHIER
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] I2C startup on lisa/L
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:54:00 +0200

hi,

thank, the acuators star delay run perfectly!!!

tomorow, I hope to fly....

Regards,

Eric

Le 24/07/2012 20:18, Eduardo lavratti a écrit :
Hello Eric, to use MKK esc you need some lines in airframe file:

<firmware name="rotorcraft">
<define name="ACTUATORS_START_DELAY" value="3"/>

this command put some delay in ESC startup communication.

About MAG initialization, i have the same issue in my TWOG + 10DOF IMU with HMC5843;
To solve this i put a little delay in MAG initialization.

Put a issue about this problem  on github.

regards

Lez Concept EURL

Eric BAHIER
15 chemin neuf