Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP

From: limaiem imed
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] My first damaged AP
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:54:05 +0200

Hi,
recentlty I get the same problem as you for 2 YAPA boards ...
i fixed the problem powering the board by the 5V DCC insead of using the PTH08080WAH  circuit and it worked again.

I got a strange behavoir on the board before this. In fact,  during few minutes i measured 2.5v at the PTH08080WAH outputs then the voltage goes to normal 5v and the board started to work ...

hope this could help you ...

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden