[Paparazzi-devel] HV LIPO pack and GCS voltage indication

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] HV LIPO pack and GCS voltage indication
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:53:03 +0300

Hi.
I have a question about battery voltage indication for anyone that might know. I would like GCS to show the battery voltage like it does now but not from the standard source which i think i ADC_3 but from ADC_1. I use 10 cell lipo pack and because the voltage is high i use a separate psu set to 12V powering the AP and a resistor voltage divider connected directly to the 10 cell battery in order to make 50v appear as 3.3 (14.7K and 1K resistors)
This voltage signal is routed to ADC_1.
Unfortunately so far GCS is showing me 12v which is the supply to the AP and not the real lipo pack's voltage. I know about the correction factor etc. but i don't know how to make the autopilot
use ADC_1 instead of the standard ADC_3
Is there any definitions that can be added to the airframe file in order to achieve this
or i must do some code changes?
Chris