Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to understand the function of source code in t

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to understand the function of source code in the file sw/airborne?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:06:45 +0200

Hi,

to get a rough overview have a look at http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Overview and http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/DevGuide/DesignOverview
I know the latter is is woefully out of date...

You should also take a look at http://paparazzi.github.com/docs/ where doxygen documentation is generated daily for 4.0 and the latest master.
It might be nicer to browse through the code there and you can have a look at the call graphs which might help you get your bearings, e.g.
http://paparazzi.github.com/docs/latest/rotorcraft_2autopilot_8h.html#a1914661233fbbed6c2ee653b99757652

Cheers, Felix