Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Test flight results (Lisa/M, ETS, Pitch-loop, GPS)

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Test flight results (Lisa/M, ETS, Pitch-loop, GPS)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 00:00:50 +0200

Hi Tilman,

the only difference seems to be the I2C Port..
Can you quickly change to port 2 for a test?

Regarding going through luftboot just to check, my timing is: Attach
programming wire, power on (luftbook blink sequence running), load firmwire,
while that is happening unplug programming wire, system is running...

Power off, power on, ETS shows static value...

Another thing Felix told me to try some days ago was to insert an
initialisation delay to the ETS code like already implemented in the mkk
controllers (sw/airborne/firmwares/rotorcraft/actuators/actuators_mkk.c), since
the problem looked similar. I will not be able to test in the next time,
prbably you can?

Hope we get that running...

Cheers

Marc