Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor with Lia 1.1 - a sudden loss control aut

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor with Lia 1.1 - a sudden loss control authori
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:06:27 +0100

Hi,

I never experienced such issue. I don't use adaptative estimator for thrust, but NOMINAL_THROTTLE instead (see Paparazzi vertical loops wiki page).  From my experience, it is sometime difficult to switch from RC_CLIMB mode to DIRECT mode for the pilot, because of the sudden change of throttle required to hover.
Maybe could you post your logs?

Regards
Loïc