Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 First Time

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 First Time
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:03:46 +0200

If you are using xbee's, this behavior has been reported before when the adresses do not match. Are you using xbee-api mode or transparent?

If it would be any hardware related issue, then it is a power-supply problem. So how did you power your board? Can you measure the 5V output of thee  switching regulator and 3.3V for the processor?

-Christophe