Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Board question

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Board question
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:43:03 -0700

Hi Luis,

The Lisa/M from china is not the original, it is a clone. The only genuine
source of Lisa/M currently is transition-robotics.com. I encourage you to buy
from TRI instead of china as you will be supporting people who developed the
board and make sure that they are well tested and built with quality
components. The Chinese clone is definitely not that.

Regards Piotr
One of the guys who put countless hours/weeks/months into getting Lisa/M to
where it is now. :/