Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real Time Paparazzi with ChibiOS/RT

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real Time Paparazzi with ChibiOS/RT
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:13:58 +0200

Hi Michal,

I believe it will result in significantly more work to base it on v5.0 now and then later integrate it into master.
You don't necessarily keep up-to-date with all changes in master, but basing it on current master should save you some headaches later...
E.g. we will need to integrate ABI for ChibiOS...

Cheers, Felix