[Paparazzi-devel] the theory of advanced navigation routines?

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] the theory of advanced navigation routines?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 04:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
     Recently, I am studying the code of advanced navigation routines in
"sw/airborne/module/nav" such as nav_bungee_takeoff.c, nav_cube.c etc; It is
a little difficult for me to understand these codes clearly, Is there some
theory articles for these advanced navigation routines? or some articles
about algorithm of these adcanced navigation routines?
     If someone know, please tell me.

Mike
Thanks