Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely f

From: ????????
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How could I clean the local source code entirely for my next downloading of the code?
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:36:07 +0800

Hi,Paulo!
    Thank's for your help.I just wanna revert the source code to the lastest version I cloned.But since I have edited and deleted some of the files,I want to clean the local source code completely in order to redownload the code with the command:"$ git clone https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi.git". And could the "git reset --hard" do the job?Or I should try anyother command to clean the local code completetly?
   Thank's very much!!