[Paparazzi-devel] XBEE 868LP modems

From: Nicolas Quendez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] XBEE 868LP modems
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:33:57 -0300

Hi,

Are there people using successfully some Xbee 868 LP modems ?
For now, I did not find the good configuration to make them work with
Paparazzi. I have tried with xbee868.xml and Irridium.xml files without any
success (no communication at all, GCS is « waiting for telemetry").
But when using XCTU, I can see some communications between Tx and Rx. So if
someone is using this modems, I would be interested to know his exact
configuration for the xbee.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Nicolas