Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S

From: Samuel Comeau
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Blank GCS with Lisa/S
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 22:23:58 -0500

Hello Beryl,

I have looked at your screenshot, but the resolution isn't very good, so I
can't read the output of "$ dmesg | tail". You may copy paste it instead.

If you want to read telemetry through the BMP, you have to use it's UART
capabilities, so you need to connect it to the UART of your Lisa/S. The BMP is
listed as two devices, one is for flashing (SWD) and the other is for telemetry
(UART).

Sam